Nature has taught human various dimensions of beauty, with the gradual development of human mind, since the creation of the universe.Beauty is that quality or combination of qualities which afford keen pleasure to the senses especially that of sight or which charms the intellectual of moral faculties. Face is the most important and beautiful organ. Face reflects the personality of person.
Pimples are related to both hormones and facial skin health. Ayurvedic treatment to cure pimple offers great benefits in both these aspects. In Ayurveda, it is called Youvana Pidaka. Youvana is youth and Pidaka is a skin eruption.
Pimples on face are like unwanted guests; they come home and stay for as much time as they please.
What is pimple??
A pimple is a small pustule or papule. Pimples develop when sebaceous glands, or oil glands, become clogged and infected, leading to swollen, red lesions filled with pus.
Types of pimple or acne:
- Whiteheads: It a type of pimple which is formed when dead skin cells, oil, and bacteria become trapped within one of your pores
- Blackheads: it is a open acne lesion that appears black due to oxidation of oil and dead skin cells caused due to exposure to air.
- Papule:It is a solid or cystic raised spot on skin that is less than 1 centimeter wide.
- Pustule: A Well-circumscribed, elevated lesion which contains visible purulent exudate Pustules are characteristic of pustular psoriasis, pyoderma, rosacea
- Nodules:Nodules it is characterized by hard, painful acne lesions deep in the skin. It often affects the face, chest, or back.
- Cysts : It is a pouch / closed sac within the skin containing fluid, semifluid, or solid material.
What causes pimples??
- Pimple it is a result of excess oil production in your hair follicles, dead skin cells and bacteria from your skin pores, and an increase in hormonal activity.
- Propionibacterium acnes (P. acnes) is the name of the bacteria that live on the skin and contributes to the infection of pimples.
- A range of factors triggers acne, but the main cause is thought to be a rise in androgen levels.Androgen is a type of hormone, the levels of which rise when adolescence begins. In ladies, it gets converted to estrogen. Due to which androgen levels cause the oil glands under the skin to grow. The enlarged gland produces more sebum. Excessive sebum may break down cellular walls in the pores, helping bacteria to grow.
The other factors which causes pimples are:
- Stress:Stress is also a main factor that can make pimple worse.
- Certain medications: Medicines containing corticosteroids, androgens or lithium in it, may also pose a risk factor for pimple.
- Diet:Diet also plays an important role in making the condition of pimple worse. Foods such as dairy products and carbohydrate-rich foods like bread and chips are also responsible for pimple. Chocolate is also known for making the condition of pimple worse.
- Certain cosmetic products or to much makeup
FACTS ABOUT PIMPLES
- Pimples affect 10% of worlds population
- Everyone can get pimple
- Even clean skin gets pimple
- Your diet affects your pimple
- Exfoliating is not your friend
- Do not dry out your spots!
- The sun is dangerous
- Most under treated disease in world
- Pimples CAN be treated!
Will squeezing pimples make them go away?
Not exactly. Aside from giving you scars, squeezing or popping pimples spreads bacteria, which can actually make you breakout even more.
Ayurvedic Treatment of Acne
To treat the Acne it requires careful consideration and most of the cases it needs a multifactorial approach for positive results. Natural Ayurvedic treatment for acne is highly effective and free from side effects. More and more patients now a days choosing it over other synthetic medicines for treating acne.
Ayurvedic home remides for pimples
- Aloe vera
Aloe vera is a tropical plant with leaves that produce a clear gel. When applied to the skin, aloe vera gel has been shown to help fight bacteria, reduce inflammation, and promote wound healing
How to use
By scrapeing the gel out of the aloevera leaves with a spoon.Apply the gel to your skin
Repeat 1–2 times per day, or as desired
Honey has been used to treat skin conditions, such as acne, for thousands of years. It contains many antioxidants that can help to clear waste and debris from clogged pores.
Doctors use honey in wound dressings because of its antibacterial and wound-healing properties.
How to use
Using a clean finger or cotton pad, rub a little honey into pimples. Or else, you can mix honey to a face or body mask.
- Coconut oil
Unlike all natural remedies, coconut oil contains anti-inflammatory and antibacterial compounds.
These properties in the coconut oil will destroy acne-causing bacteria and reduce redness and swelling of pimples. Coconut oil may also speed up healing in open acne sores.
How to use
Try rubbing pure, virgin coconut oil directly to the area with acne.
- Lemon Juice cause the pimples to shrink.
- Peppermint Eliminate pimple, kills bacteria, reduces irritation
- Steaming Get rid of the dirt deposited oils
- Orange Peel Helps to cure the pimples faster
- Baking Soda Help Sensitive skin stop irritation.
- Garlic Help the pimple to heal faster
- Neem and Turmeric Reduces the inflammation and infection.
- Cinnamon &Honey Paste Heal & prevent infections
- Neem Powder and Oil Helps to bust zit
- Apple Cider Vinegar Improve your pimple problem.
Benefits of Ayurvedic Treatment in pimple:
- Disappearance of pimples within a few weeks.
- Best improvement in skin lustre and glow.
- Improvement in digestion.
- No side effects.
Most of the population in the world has problem with some type of pimple during their life. So, if you going through this stubborn and painful skin condition you just keep that in mind, You Are Not Alone.
Any one who is having acne desires to know how to get rid of acne fast and can you blame them? Who would not want smooth, pimple free skin? We all understand that our self confidence is built on how we look.
Pimple must not be something which would affect how you live your life. You should always have faith that it will be treated. Soon you will be able to have clear skin as well, even without the use of makeup or photo editing.